Eduardo Segura DDS
Dentist Peterborough ON
Dr. Ed Segura obtained his Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto in 1995. He then completed a Master’s of Health Science in Pathobiology also at the University of Toronto, completing it in 1997. In 2004, he graduated with High Distinction from the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Dentistry.
He worked for 5 years as a Dental Officer in the Canadian Forces in the rank of Captain, posted to CFB Halifax. Originally from Toronto, Ed and his family chose Peterborough as their new home for its great location and setting.
He holds certification in:
- conscious sedation modalities (nitrous oxide, oral sedation)
- First Aid
- and Basic Cardiac Life support
He is a member of:
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The Canadian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Peterborough County Dental Society
He has particular interests in oral surgery, implantology, endodontics (root canal treatment) and cosmetic dentistry, having taken many continuing education courses.
In his spare time, Ed enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, theater, and pursuing his rock star dreams playing guitar. He is married to Christine and together they have two sons, Aidan and Liam. He is thrilled to be part of the team at Kawartha Dental and looks forward to helping you realize your goals.
Ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Segura?
Contact us today to learn more about our practice or to schedule your next visit!